We value our team members as the heart and soul of our business. The Blue Fish takes great pride in the quality of our product, but also the quality of our people. We are seeking talented individuals that want to bring their passion to a brand that is synonymous with "The Best".
Find opportunities to join The Blue Fish family below.
E-mail resume to email@example.com
• Highly Competitive Pay and Bonuses
• Paid Vacation and Sick Days
• Medical Insurance
• Company Phone
• Manager Shift Meals and Per Diem Program for Off-Duty Dining
• Promotion Potential on the Store Level and Company Wide
• 5-year plan
• Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
• Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
• Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
• Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.